Well, I was tagged! So here we go~ six selfies! I taaaaag… Everyone! Have fun and pick selfies that make you feel like you could conquer the world~~
Imagine you’re like in a party and somebody tells you “somebody died fast we need to go to the funeral” and you’re just like
what the fuck kind of scenario is that
a gatsby party
THE BOOKS BEEN OUT SINCE 1925 YOU ABSOLUTE PANCAKE
What a boss
AND IT’S BACK ON MY DASH.
NO ONE’S GEEK GAME IS STRONGER THAN COLBERT’S GEEK GAME.
there may be a day I stop reblogging this, but today is not that day
I will never not laugh at James Franco’s reaction.
the expression “i cant say that with a straight face” comes from the fact that straight people have no sense of humour and cant tell jokes
um can you not?are you straight because I’m sensing a lack of sense of humor
modern Hogwarts headcanon
muggleborn sixth years jumping from moving staircase to moving staircase shouting “PARKOUR”
As promised, here are some pictures of Lyalya’s first walk outside! Look at the bushy little squirrel tail :D the sandpit was her favorite spot! She was extremely excited and threw sand all over the place
how long must we wait for a lesbian disney princess
or what about a prince who throughout the entire movie you think he’s going to be the love interest but in the end it turns out he’s gay
Don’t sit around complaining that a storyline hasn’t been done by Disney when there are other animated film companies that have been there, done that.
The Boxtrolls (2014) | Behind the Scenes
via Animation Magazine:
- 1 week; the average amount of time for an animator to complete 3.7 seconds of footage
- 3.5 inches, the cuff-to-cuff measurement of baby Eggs’ sweater (created on an embroidery machine to produce irregular lines, like a hand-knitted garment). His little socks are only ⅝” long
- 4 scenes per week was the goal for each animator
- 14 different fabrics were used in Lord Portley-Rind’s white hat
- 24 kinds of weeds were created for backgrounds by the greens department
- 55 different sculpts of prop cheeses were made; different scale sizes were needed for wide, medium and close shots
The sheer amount of effort that goes into Laika’s films is just overwhelming and it shows in the final product. Their movies are amazing and I can’t wait for this one to hit theatres.
And hey, you gotta love their little pro-LGBT nods as of late — something often tragically missing from kids’ media.